San Jose Municipal Golf Course is now accepting resumes for an Assistant Superintendent
San Jose Municipal Golf Course has been serving the South Bay since 1968 under the operation of the Mike Rawitser Golf Shop. The Muni is an 18 hole full service facility with a lighted driving range
The Assistant Superintendent operates under the supervision of the Golf Course Superintendent with responsibilities including:
- Assist “lead by example” with training and managing the maintenance staff.
- Application of fertilizers and pesticides.
- Assist with all irrigation practices.
- Assist with recordkeeping.
- Two years of golf course employment with some leadership experience.
- Computer irrigation knowledge a plus.
- $47,000 – $53,000 approx. annual salary, negotiable based on experience
- Medical and dental insurance
- Vacation and sick leave
- Meals and merchandise discounts
- Golf and driving range privileges
Please send resume to email@example.com