How to Post Job Notices
Job Notice Instructions:
• There is no charge for our Job Notice service to GCSANC Members. The charge for Non-Members is $100.
• If you are a GCSANC Member, please forward your job notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you are a Non-Member, please use the payment portal below to pay for your job notice. Forward your paid receipt along with your job notice to email@example.com.
• Please allow up to 2 (two) working days for your job notice to be distributed to our members.
• Please note: Superintendent positions require a salary/salary range. We believe this requirement is in the best interests of our Superintendent and Assistant Superintendent members, as it provides them with the information necessary to determine whether to pursue a position, and helps to support our members in maximizing their compensation. Ultimately, our number one responsibility is to our members, and we believe that this policy is consistent with that obligation.
For information on what to include on your job notice and other information, see the link here.
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software
How to Post to Jason’s List
Jason’s List is our classified advertisements service free to members and available for the public to view.
• Please email your advertisement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Please include your contact information.
• If applicable, please include high quality photographs.